High Precision Cutting Machine Parts Steel Sheet Metal Stamping
Metal Stamping Parts
Xincheng Stamping manufacturers steels parts to meet the needs of your specific applications. Whether you need is a large, heavy part that requires thick walls for support, a small, intricate part, or a part that requires hardening and finishing after stamping, Xincheng Stamping has the capabilities to assist you.
We offer progressive stamping, and prototype stampings to ensure you receive the stamping product that best first your industry needs.
- Bending - the material is deformed or bent along a straight line.
- Flanging - the material is bent along a curved line.
- Embossing - the material is stretched into a shallow depression. Used primarily for adding decorative patterns. See also Repoussé and chasing.
- Blanking - a piece is cut out of a sheet of the material, usually to make a blank for further processing.
- Coining - a pattern is compressed or squeezed into the material. Traditionally used to make coins.
- Drawing - the surface area of a blank is stretched into an alternate shape via controlled material flow. See also deep drawing.
- Stretching - the surface area of a blank is increased by tension, with no inward movement of the blank edge. Often used to make smooth auto body parts.
- Ironing - the material is squeezed and reduced in thickness along a vertical wall. Used for beverage cans and ammunition cartridge cases.
- Reducing/Necking - used to gradually reduce the diameter of the open end of a vessel or tube.
- Curling - deforming material into a tubular profile. Door hinges are a common example.
- Hemming - folding an edge over onto itself to add thickness. The edges of automobile doors are usually hemmed.
||stamping, deep stamping, bending, punching, threading,welding, tapping, riveting
||Stainless steel, carbon steel,copper, brass, and bronze (according to customer's requirements)
||Anodize; polishing; zinc/nickel/chrome/gold plating, sand blasting, ect.
||+/- 0.01--0.05mm / can also be customized
||Conducted by ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO14001:2004 system.
||0.5mm~12mm, or other special available
||Warm and quick response service provided by the professional Export Sales Team with many years' experience in handling exports to the US, Europe, Japan and other countries and regions.
We can design automation equipment according to customer's product type, which can be applied to all processes of our production, including stamping, injection molding and assembly. Through self-designed and manufactured automation devices, we can achieve mass production while ensuring the stability and consistency of parts.